Table of Contents Why You Should Consider A Charcoal Grill Types of Charcoal Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling ...
Description & Highlights
SUNSTONE Grills 42" 5 Burner Gas Grill with Rotisserie - Propane or Natural Gas
In a world where outdoor cooking is limited to either burgers or bratwurst, SUNSTONE Grills engineered a grill that was made for multitasking. Not only can the five burners be adjusted individually, the heat from each burner is actually controlled and isolated by their integrated flame directors. This creates separate temperature zones with minimal carry over, allowing multiple entrees to cook side-by-side at different temperatures. In addition, the rotisserie has its own infrared back burner for slow roasting and the smoker box can be used to add a smoked flavor to food. With the ability to use all of these features simultaneously, it's possible to serve grilled, smoked and rotisserie-roasted dishes all at once.
This SUNSTONE Grill gas cooker (SUN5B-IR-LP, SUN5B-IR-NG) is 100,000 BTUs of pure grilling genius with its five-burner build and electronic ignition system. The 42-inch grill grate and built-in warming rack provide 960 square inches of total cooking area with multi-zone, multi-temperaure capabilities. Designed for seamless built-in configuration and constructed of 304-grade stainless steel inside and out, this grill makes the perfect culinary centerpiece for any outdoor kitchen.
Fuel Types:This model is available in both propane (SUN5B-IR-LP) and natural gas (SUN5B-IR-NG) fuel types
Multi-Temperature Zoned Cooking:Flame directors isolate the burners' heat and create separate temperature zones on the grate surface, allowing multiple items to cook at different temperatures
Additional Features:In addition to the smoker box, warming rack and infrared rotisserie burner, this model also features two interior lights for visibility at night, a built-in thermometer on the outside hood and a roll-out drip tray for easy removal and cleaning
Built-In Design:For seamless installation in your outdoor kitchen, the cut out dimensions should measure 10.88" H x 39.5" W x 21.75" D
- Models: SUN5B-IR-LP, SUN5B-IR-NGSUNSTONE Grills 42" 5 Burner Gas Grill
- Brand: SUNSTONE GrillsAvailable in propane and natural gas fuel types
- 5 individually controlled 11 gauge burnersBuilt-in configuration
- Over 100,000 BTUs of powerGas hose not included
- Multi-temperature zoned cookingElectronic ignition system
- 304-grade stainless steel constructionIntegrated warming rack and flame directors
- 3/8" rod-style cooking grid960 sq. in. total cooking area
- Infrared rotisserie burner and smoker boxInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- 2 interior lights and built-in thermometerPower: 15 A
- Roll-out, removable drip trayWeight: 177 lbs.
- Liquid Propane version includes regulator with 3/8" flare 21" hoseCutout dimensions: 10.88" H x 39.5" W x 21.75" D
- 1 year limited warranty for parts (ignitors, knobs, valves, etc.)Overall dimensions: 26" H x 42" W x 25.25" D
- Lifetime limited warranty for grill and stainless steel components
Cutout dimensions:10.88" H x 39.5" W x 21.75" D
Overall dimensions:26" H x 42" W x 25.25" D