Table of Contents Why You Should Consider A Charcoal Grill Types of Charcoal Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling ...
Description & Highlights
SUNSTONE Grills Single Sink w/ Cold & Hot Water - Stainless Steel
Save time while grilling by adding the SUNSTONE Grills Single Sink w/ Cold & Hot Water (A-SS17) to your outdoor kitchen. This sleek unit features a flush mount application for seamless integration into your outdoor kitchen countertop, and can be hooked up to a cold and/or hot water source. This sink also has a zinc-plated soap dispenser for added convenience, and the sink itself is constructed from commercial-grade 304 stainless steel, meaning it's built to last.
In addition, two holes allow you to configure the sink for corner or straight installation. For corner installation, mount the faucet in the corner hole and the soap dispenser in the other, and for straight installation set them in reverse order. No longer will you have to leave the grill every time you need to wash your hands or rinse something, plus, it's easy to install and keep clean!
Two Installation Configurations:The two separate holes allow you to install the sink in a corner or straight-on
Durable Stainless Steel:It's made from commercial-grade stainless steel, so it'll weather any storm while placed in your outdoor kitchen
Easy to Use:With its cold and/or hot water hook up, it'll be easy to rinse something while grilling
- Model: A-SS17SUNSTONE Grills Single Sink w/ Cold & Hot Water
- Brand: SUNSTONE GrillsDrain with strainer
- Made of commercial grade 304 stainless steelSoap dispenser
- Accommodates cold and/or hot water hook-upsDispenser is zinc-plated
- 18 gauge for frameEntire unit is chrome-plated
- Handles are made from brass and plated w/ zinc alloyWeight: 6 lbs
- Easy to install; fits seamlessly into counterDimensions: 8" H x 17" W x 16.25" D
- Warranty: 3-year limited
- Height: 8"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 16.25"