Ever wonder if it’s worth it to exchange your ol’ side-by-side washer/dryer setup for a stackable or combo unit? Well, my family learned ...
Hurry, sale ends Sunday!
List Price: $195.30
Save: $46.87 (24% Off)
Extra 5% Off!
+ FREE Shipping
Description & Highlights
Webstone Isolator EXP Valve Kit - 3/4" Copper Connection
The Webstone Isolator EXP Valve Kit - 3/4" Copper Connection (model: 50443) allows easy installation of your tankless water heater.
- 3/4" Sweated Copper Connection
- Easy Two Step Color Coded Union Connections
- Full Port Throughout Entire Valve Body
- 3/4" Outlet for Pressure Relief Valve
- 600 WOG 150 WSP
- Conforms to NSF 61-9
- Easy - Easy two step installation of your tankless water heater with unsurpassed safety, features and benefits. This is a complete inlet/outlet valve system that provides everything you need for a secure installation including full port testing and flushing of the system with easy to install union connections.
- Extra - Extra features like a full port for full flow throughout the valve including a full port outlet for purging, flushing and testing the system. The ability to drain your hot water lines throughout the building or just at the water heater with a quick quarter turn. It also features an outlet for your pressure relief valve, and a unique one-piece design that is so innovative it has a Patent Pending.
- Protection - Protection for the life of your system. Emergencies are handled with quick quarter turn ball valve shut-offs for total isolation of your system in seconds. Repair or replace your heater in minutes with easy-fit union style connections that do not disturb your piping system. You are also protected by the best warranty in the business, the Web Warranty guaranteeing you a lifetime of trouble free service.
- Model: 50443Full Port Throughout Entire Valve Body
- The Webstone Isolator EXP Valve Kit - 3/4" Copper Connection3/4" Outlet for Pressure Relief Valve
- 3/4" Sweated Copper Connection600 WOG 150 WSP
- Easy Two Step Color Coded Union ConnectionsConforms to NSF 61-9