Description & Highlights
XL Silver 23" Saffire Grill - Onyx Black
This grill season you’ll be prepared to take your skills to a whole other level. The XL Silver 23" Saffire Grill in Onyx Black (SGUS23-CGOB-1) offers a wide temperature range for searing to smoking and even excellent heat radiation for use as an oven. This grill features a durable non-fading ceramic glaze and a tight gasketed seal to maintain temperature and retain moisture. You can trust that it’s made to last thanks to stainless steel cooking grid, hinge, bands, springs, and hardware. Even maintenance is a breeze with higher temperatures than your standard grill to prevent the build-up of grease; just brush away any burned residue.
Reliable:Thanks to a durable non-fading ceramic glaze and a tight gasketed seal, this grill easily maintains temperature and moisture
Durable:It features a durable non-fading ceramic glaze as well as stainless steel cooking grid, hinge, bands, springs, and hardware for a long and useful life
Easy:This grill comes with a preassembled ceramic grill head including side shelves and has a self-cleaning design for minimal maintenance
- Height: 36"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 26"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: SGUS23-CGOB-1XL Silver 23" Saffire Grill - Onyx Black
- Brand: KamadoMinimal maintenance with self-cleaning design
- Durable non-fading ceramic glazeStainless steel cooking grid, hinge, bands, springs, and hardware
- Heavy ceramic and a tight gasketed sealAccess to fire through hinged door in cooking grid
- Minimal airflow to retain moisturePreassembled ceramic grill head including side shelves
- Easily maintains temperatureEasy-to-read external thermometer
- Temperature range from less than 200°F to over 800°FVents allows for precise air control without flare-ups
- Exterior remains much cooler than stainless steel grillsWeight: 200 lbs.
- Concentrated airflow allows it to get up to temperature in less timeDimensions: 36” H x 26” W x 26” D
- Warranty: Lifetime ceramic & stainless steel parts; 7 years cooking grid; 1 year parts