14 Cu. Ft. Explosion Proof Freezer
Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 14 Cu. Ft. Explosion Proof Freezer - White
The American BioTech Supply 14 Cu. Ft. Explosion Proof Freezer (ABT-EP-1420) is engineered to meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for placement in hazardous locations. This unit is not intended to be used in general clinical or research laboratories. The mechanical thermostat is sealed in a UL listed explosion proof box and can be set from -18° to -25° C. For installation, the unit must be hardwired in conduit to a 120 VAC power source as it does not come equipped with a line cord and plug. The interior has three (3) fixed wire shelves, the cabinet and door are insulated with high density urethane foam and the door has a magnetic gasket for a positive seal. The freezer has a manual defrost and runs on CFC-free refrigerant. Other features include: leveling legs, a heavy duty handle, and a keyed door lock.
Use:This unit is explosion proof and designed to be placed in hazardous locations and is not intended for use general clinical or research labs
Capacity:The interior offers 14 cu. ft. of space and three (3) shelves for organizing supplies and materials
Installation:Not equipped with line cord and plug, this freezer must be hardwired in conduit to 120 VAC power source
- Model: ABT-EP-1420American BioTech Supply 14 Cu. Ft. Explosion Proof Freezer
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyHeavy duty door handle
- Designed to be placed in hazardous locations3/8" probe access port
- Must be hardwired in conduit to 120 VAC power sourceLeveling legs
- -18° to -25° C temperature rangeCFC-Free refrigerant
- Three (3) fixed shelvesMeets NFPA and OSHA guidelines for hazardous locations
- Keyed door lockInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Magnetic door gasketWeight: 205 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years compressorDimensions: 65.25" H x 28" W x 33.5" D
- Height: 65.25"
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 33.5"