8 Bottle Countertop Wine Cooler
Description & Highlights
Avanti 8 Bottle Countertop Wine Cooler - Black
The Avanti 8 Bottle Countertop Wine Cooler (EWC801-IS) offers vibration-free thermoelectric cooling for a selection of your choice bottles. Most wine coolers use a compressor to provide cooling, but a downside to compressor-powered cooling is that the compressor creates vibration that can be transferred to the wine. This vibration can disturb the delicate sediments in fine wine. With the thermoelectric system utilized by the Avanti EWC801-IS thermoelectric wine cooler, your wine is kept at the appropriate temperature and humidity levels without all that vibration.
The wine cooler features a sleek black cabinet with a platinum trimmed glass door, with concave glass and an integrated handle. The interior features three (3) slide out wire shelves with a scalloped design to keep your bottles steady. The soft interior light is controlled with the on/off switch on the touch screen panel should you want to show off your collection.
Thermoelectric:Unlike traditional compressor based cooling, thermoelectric systems eliminate vibration and excessive noise
Capacity:The counter top wine cellar is able to accommodate eight (8) standard 750ml wine bottles
Touch Control:Set your desired interior temperature with the easy LED display controls
- Model: EWC801-ISAvanti 8 Bottle Countertop Wine Cooler
- Brand: AvantiThree (3) slide-out chrome shelves
- Holds eight (8) standard-sized wine bottlesEasy-to-read digital display
- Adjustable thermostatSoft touch controls
- Thermoelectric coolingConcave glass
- Auto defrost featureSoft interior light
- Vibration-free operationInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Superconductor technologyWeight: 21 lbs
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 17.75" H x 10" W x 20.25" D
- Height: 17.75"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 20.25"