Table of Contents Types of Patio Heaters Factors to Consider While Shopping Customer Reviews of Popular Brands Evenings on the patio are one of the…
Powder Coated Patio Heater
Description & Highlights
Fire Sense Powder Coated Patio Heater - Tuscan Orange
Don't let cold weather limit the use of your outdoor patio, enjoy it year-round using the Fire Sense Powder Coated Patio Heater (61126). In Tuscan orange, this heater adds a pop of color and contemporary style to your outdoor space, while simultaneously providing powerful warmth with its 46,000 BTUs of heat. Due to this heater's reliable Piezo igniter and included wheels, you can place and then move it practically anywhere. The burners and heating grid are made of stainless steel, further enhancing this heater's durability insured by its ETL approval. Due to its tip over protection that ensures that the unit only operates while upright, this unit is safe to operate.
Added Style:In Tuscan orange, this heater adds a pop of color and contemporary style to your outdoor space
Heater Mobility:Due to this heater's reliable Piezo igniter and included wheels, you can place and then move it practically anywhere
Year-Round Patio Enjoyment:Enjoy your outdoor patio year-round with this heater's powerful warmth and 46,000 BTUs of heat
- Model: 61126Fire Sense Powder Coated Patio Heater
- Brand: Fire SenseColor: Tuscan orange
- ETL approvedStainless steel burners & heating grid
- Convenient wheels includedOutdoor use
- Tip over protectionNo outlet necessary
- Reliable Piezo igniter46,000 BTUs
- Uses standard 20 lb. propane tank (NOT INCLUDED)Weight: 38 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 87" Height x 33" Hood x 18" Base
- Height: 87"
- Hood: 33"
- Base: 18"