GNP Big Dawg 5-Roller Hot Dog Machine
Sorry, the manufacturer is no longer producing this product.
Description & Highlights
Great Northern Popcorn Co. Big Dawg 5-Roller Commercial Hot Dog Machine
Cook plump, juicy hot dogs to perfection with the Big Dawg 5-Roller Hot Dog Machine (4090, 4091) from the Great Northern Popcorn Company. Complete with five stainless steel rollers and an adjustable temperature knob, this commercial quality machine is easy to use and available for both commercial and personal purchase.
The smooth, cylindrical burners can fit eight standard-sized hot dogs at a time (up to twelve smaller dogs) while GNP's exclusive slow rolling system guarantees each dog is fresh, hot and juicy until served. Grill your own ball park franks, Dodger Dogs, Philly Franks or any of your favorite stadium dogs with the original Big Dawg Hot Dog Machine.
Optional Cover:This model is available by itself or with a transparent shield for safe and sanitary cooking
Commercial Quality:Made of industrial strength stainless steel, this machine meets the toughest FDA standards for restaurant equipment
Simple Operation:Simply flip the red on/off switch on and turn the control dial to the desired temperature (temperature include heat up, keep warm and cooking settings)
- Models: 4090, 4091GNP Big Dawg 5-Roller Hot Dog Machine
- Brand: Great Northern Popcorn Co.Fits 8 standard-sized hot dogs
- Five fully rotating rollersSlow roller cooking system
- Pure stainless steel constructionRemovable drip tray
- Meets FDA standards for restaurant equipmentPower: 1000 W, 110 V/50 Hz
- Available with or without coverWeight: 17 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 15" H x 13" W x 23" L
- Height: 15"
- Width: 13"
- Length: 23"