So you’ve decided to upgrade your patio furniture for autumn — congrats! Updating your decor choices both indoors and outdoors is a great way to…
Lite Residential Natural Gas Patio Heater
Description & Highlights
Lava Heat Lite Residential Natural Gas Patio Heater - Heritage Bronze
The Lava Heat Lite Residential Natural Gas Patio Heater (LH-2-130101-HB) is based on the powerful commercial Lava 2G heater and offers many of the same great features for your outdoor patio. Powered by natural gas, the unit offers up to 51,000 BTUs of heat and can cover an area of 25 square feet. This unit is a single-frame construction and comes fully assembled.
Sturdy Construction:The 3-sided frame is built from aluminum and the protective steel grill guards the flame and remains cool to the touch
Settings:The infrared electric ignition can be turned on with the "Easy-Start" button which is conveniently placed at the front of the unit
Borosilicate Glass:Shatter-proof and made to withstand extreme heat, the glass tube that encases the flame allows for 360° degrees of heat distribution
Natural Gas:Designed for continuous use on natural gas and is 10% more energy efficient than its propane counterpart
Coverage Area:Provide a warm blanket of heat for up to 25 square feet
- Model: LH-2-130101-HBLava Heat Lite Residential Natural Gas Patio Heater
- Brand: Lava HeatSafety tilt switch
- 51,000 BTUAdjustable flame
- CSA/CE certifiedShatter-proof glass flame tube
- Consumption: constant on natural gasProtective steel grate
- 25 sq. ft. coverage areaWeight: 69.5 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years limitedDimensions: 91" H x 25" W x 25" D
- Height: 91"
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 25"