TH110 Electronic Programmable Wall Thermostat
Description & Highlights
Cadet TH110 Electronic Programmable Wall Thermostat - White
The Cadet TH110 Electronic Programmable Wall Thermostat (08161) is designed to be used with Cadet's 208 or 240 Volt in-wall or baseboard electric heaters. The thermostat comes equipped with a programmable thermostat and 7-day programming, early start function, four (4) daily programs and pre-programmed or personalized schedules with a temperature range of 40° to 86°F. The slim LCD display shows time of day, actual room temperature, heater status and has push button override options. The double pole (4 wire) thermostat is for in-wall installation but can be used with either an in-wall or baseboard heater.
Programmable:With the slim LCD display you can control the 7-day programming, Early Start Function, 4 daily time periods or personalized schedule
Compatible:Designed for use with the Cadet 240 or 208 Volt In-Wall and Baseboards electric heaters, up to 3840 watts
Installation:This double pole (4 wires) thermostat is capable of switching loads of 16 amps at 240 VAC and is for in-wall installation only
- Model: 08161Cadet TH110 Electronic Programmable Wall Thermostat
- Brand: CadetDouble pole (4 wires)
- Programmable thermostatUL listed
- Digital temperature sensingUse with 240 or 208 Volt In-Wall Electric and Baseboards heaters
- LCD displayWeight: 0.7 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 5" H x 3" W x 1.5" D
- Height: 5"
- Width: 3"
- Depth: 1.5"