Johnson Level Glo-View Aluminum Box Level
Description & Highlights
Johnson Level Glo-View Heavy Duty Aluminum Box Level
Johnson Level's Glo-View Aluminum Box Level (1707-2400, 1707-4800, 1707-7200, 1707-9600) is perfect for construction sites and excels in low-light situations. The patented Glo-View technology enhances the level's readability in low light - the vial surrounds glow in the dark and are recharged by natural or hand-held light sources. A domed level vial offers 320° visibility, while the reinforced aerospace aluminum alloy frame provides legendary durability well-suited to the demands of construction job sites. Precision milled edges ensure frame accuracy.
Johnsons box-beam levels are the toughest, most durable levels available for construction work. The Vials are housed in solid blocks of acrylic, making them highly resistant to direct impact. The solid box level frame construction gives four points of strength for a level that is practically impervious to twisting and flexing.
This level is available in 24-inch, 48-inch, 72-inch and 96-inch lengths.
Glo-View Technology:This level's use of Glo-View technology allows you to easily and accurately level even in low-light situations
Acrylic Vial Housings:The leveling vials are set in solid blocks of acrylic for the ultimate in durability and impact resistance
Available in 4 Sizes:This box level is available in 24-inch, 48-inch, 72-inch, and 96-inch lengths so you can get the size that's right for your most common applications
- Models: 1707-2400, 1707-4800, 1707-7200, 1707-9600Anti-slip/anti-shock rubber end caps
- Brand: Johnson Level & ToolSolid acrylic vial housings
- Patented glow-in-the-dark Glo-View vialsJohnson Level Glo-View Aluminum Box Level
- Domed level vial with 320° visibilityReinforced aerospace aluminum alloy frame
- Large comfortable rubberized hand gripsSizes & weights:
24" - 1.4 lbs
48" - 2.6 lbs
72" - 4 lbs
96" - 5.2 lbs
- Precision milled edges for frame accuracy