Your garage is an important extension of your home, especially if you use it as space to work on hobbies, keep your cars in good…
For technical reasons, your request could not be handled properly at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Executed Request: Product-
Error Details: Start node not found (ShowLite) for pipeline (Product).
Click on this link to Return to Homepage
Basement And Crawlspace Dehumidifier
Description & Highlights
1710A Aprilaire Basement And Crawlspace Dehumidifier
Keep your basement and crawlspaces cool and humid-free with the Aprilaire Basement And Crawlspace Dehumidifier (1710A). This dehumidifier is easy to install and does not have to be connected via ductwork to your HVAC system, making it easy for you to set up. You can also customize the dehumidifier blower to operate every 30 minutes, 1, 2, or 3 hours. Able to remove up to 90 pints of moisture from the air per day means that this dehumidifier works in overdrive to ensure that your basement is free from humidity and odors.
This basement and crawlspace dehumidifier is one of the most energy efficient and effective products on the market today, while it works to remove up to 50% more water per kilowatt hour than leading portable dehumidifiers, and it also features truly automatic control, allowing you to avoid manually controlling the dehumidifier — just set it once and forget it. With an internal humidistat to determine the optimal temperature, this dehumidifier will work to keep your basements and crawlspaces clean, cool, and smelling better.
Moisture Removal:This dehumidifier removes up to 90 pints of moisture per day, leaving the room smelling better and feeling clean
Air Filter:Including an aluminum MERV 8 filter for air intake, this Aprilaire dehumidifier's filter is also easily washable and replaceable
Energy Efficient:An efficient unit that uses energy efficient refrigerant, this dehumidifier conserves energy so you can save more money on your energy bills
- Model: 1710AAprilaire Basement And Crawlspace Dehumidifier
- Brand: AprilaireOne (1) 1" washable/replaceable MERV 8 filter
- Capacity: 90 pints/day8 foot grounded power cord
- Inlet Air Operation: 50-100 degrees FSound Level: 54 dB
- Airflow: 275 CFMPeak air operation: 65-80 degrees F
- 0.6" of WC external static pressureInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Built-in automatic control or model 70 space controlPower: 8 A
- Uses R410a refrigerantWeight: 93 lbs
- Warranty: 5 year manufacturer's warrantyDimensions: 20 3/16" H x 20 3/4" W x 24" D
- Height: 20 3/16"
- Width: 20 3/4"
- Depth: 24"