If you’re looking for a new way to have refreshing ice whenever and wherever you need it, we suggest investing in a portable ice maker….
GNP 8 oz. Popcorn Machine
Sorry, the manufacturer is no longer producing this product.
Description & Highlights
Great Northern Popcorn Co. Antique 8 oz. Popcorn Machine - Available in Black (Paducah) or Red (Pasadena)
The Great Northern Popcorn Company combines today's advanced technology with yesterday's antique design with this 8 oz. Popcorn Machine (6050, 6055). This bar style machine evokes memories of early days at the ball game, carnival or movie theater while the electric control switches and built-in warmer light make it easy to pop the fresh, great-tasting popcorn you know today. Get the best of both worlds with this Great Northern Popcorn Co. 8 oz. Popcorn Machine!
Featuring stainless steel food-zones, a stainless steel kettle, an exclusive warming deck, old-maid drawers (for unpopped kernels) and tempered glass doors, this machine has it all. It operates on only 860 watts, is commercially certified and makes up to 3 gallons of popcorn per batch. Plus, with the purchase of this machine, you'll receive a free popcorn starter kit with all the accessories you need to pop your first batch!
Two Color Choices:This machine is available in black (Paducah model: 6050) or red (Pasadena model: 6055)
Free Starter Kit:Includes popcorn scoop, measuring cups and 25 paper popcorn bags for serving
3 Control Switches:The three red switches located on the top of the machine control the spotlight warmer, stirrer and pot heater
Quality Construction:Constructed of premium grade steel, thick tempered glass doors and all-metal gears, this machine will last through the years
- Models: 6050, 6055GNP Antique 8 oz. Popcorn Machine
- Brand: Great Northern Popcorn Co.Stainless steel food-zones and kettle
- Available in black (Paducah) or red (Pasadena)Old-maid drawers (for unpopped kernels)
- Makes about 3 gallons of popcorn per batchWarming Deck
- Three control switches: spotlight warmer, stirrer and pot heaterTotal weight: 45 lbs.
- Free starter kit (scoop, measuring cup and 25 serving bags)Power: 110V/860 Watts
- Tempered glass doorsDimensions: 26" H x 24" W x 18" D
- Warranty: 5 years machine, 30 days kettles and light bulbs
- Height: 26"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 18"