Johnson Level EcoTech Wood Level
Description & Highlights
Johnson Level EcoTech Laminated Wood Level
Johnson Level's EcoTech Wood Level (724, 748) makes a perfect addition to any home owner's toolbox. A laminated American birch hardwood frame with metal bound edges ensures durability and reliable leveling with a classic look and feel. Hand-set vials assure maximum leveling accuracy. The EcoTech level's environmentally conscious design uses new-growth American birch for reduced environmental impact.
This level's durable impact resistant acrylic vials are stronger than glass and less likely to break, while replaceable hardened glass lenses resist scratching and fogging for a clear view of the vials. Shock absorbing rubber end caps protect the frame from damage.
This level is available in 24-inch and 48-inch lengths.
Laminated Hardwood Construction:The durable American birch frame with metal bound edges provides the rigidity needed for accurate leveling
Hand-Set Vials:Hand-set leveling vials ensure the utmost accuracy for perfect results every time
Great for Masonry:Wood levels don't get hot or cold to the touch in extreme outdoor environments, while glass windows resist mortar scratches and mortar won't adhere to the wood itself as it does to aluminum levels
- Models: 724, 748Johnson Level EcoTech Wood Level
- Brand: Johnson Level & ToolLaminate construction increases frame strength
- Laminated American birch constructionScratch- and fog-resistant replaceable glass lenses
- Metal bound edgesAnti-slip/anti-shock rubber end caps
- New-growth hardwood is environmentally consciousSizes & ship weights:
24" - 2 lbs
48" - 3.9 lbs
- Hand set impact resistant acrylic vials