Table of Contents Types of Ceiling Fans Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Ceiling Fan Brands Brutally hot days are bad enough outside, but if…
Description & Highlights
Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier
Protect your children and loved ones from airborne pollutants and irritants using the Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier (A205G1, A205H1) in your home or nursery. Recommended by the New York Times best-selling author and allergy expert Dr. Doris Rapp, you can be certain that this air purifier will deliver results.
Compact Yet Powerful:With an impressive 700 sq. ft. coverage area capability, you and your loved ones will be breathing fresher, cleaner air in no time at all
Four-Stage Filtration:This air purifier uses a 4-stage system that filters your air through an activated carbon-zeolite filter, gas-absorbing (HEGA) carbon cloth and a True Medical HEPA filter, which removes particles as small as 0.3 microns from your air
Designed to Protect Your Baby's Health:Designed for placement in your baby's nusery, the High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HEGA) carbon cloth used in this air purifier was originally developed by the British military to protect against chemical warfare and is now used by Austin Air to provide the best overall particulate protection for your loved ones
360° Progressive Filtering System:Air is drawn into the unit from all sides, allowing for a quicker and more efficient purification process
Three Fan Speeds:Customize the power, noise and fan speed using the easy-to-use control dial, which allows you to choose from three (3) speed options
Five Year Filter Life:You'll rarely have to worry about filter maintenance and replacement with this air purification system due to its incredible five (5) year filter life
- Model: A205G1, A205H1Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier
- Brand: Austin AirCSA & UL approved
- Medical-grade HEPAFilter life: 5 years
- Activated carbon filterCoverage area: 700 sq. ft.
- HEGA carbon clothThree (3) fan speeds
- Four (4) stage filtrationAir flow: 200 CFM (max)
- 360° air intakeFilters particles as small as 0.3 micron at 99.97% efficiency
- Centrifugal fanInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Made in the USAWeight: 18 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 yearsDimensions: 16.5" H x 11" W x 11" D
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 11"