Grilling is a hot commodity and although grills are relatively simple and fun to cook on, some safety precautions should be taken to help with…
DCS Single Side Burner - Cart Mount
Description & Highlights
DCS Single Side Burner for 30" Cart Mount Application
Turn your cookouts up a notch by adding a DCS Side Burner to your outdoor grill setup. A secondary burner not only increases your overall cooking area but allows for preparing multiple dishes at different temperatures. Impress your guests by simultaneously cooking the appetizers, side dish and main course with no worries about overcooking one or under cooking the other.
This DCS professional sealed side burner (BGB131-L, BGB131-N) is equipped with a single heating element and designed for 30" cart mount application only. It features a 9-volt battery ignition, stainless steel grate cover, removable drip tray and a design just as sleek as the rest of DCS Outdoor's professional cooking appliances.
Fuel Type:Available in both natural gas or LPG (propane) gas types
Power:Controlled by the front-mounted temperature knobs, this single burner packs an impressive power rating of 17,000 BTU's all by itself
Compatibility:To be mounted onto the DCS 30" Grill Cart (CAD-30)
- Models: BGB131-L, BGB131-NDCS Side Burner
- DCS Outdoor by Fisher & PaykelFor 30" cart mount application
- Brushed type 304 stainless steel constructionSingle sealed side burner
- Available in natural gas or LPG fuel types17,000 BTU
- Front mounted control knobsStainless steel grate cover
- 9-volt battery ignitionRemovable stainless steel drip tray
- Warranty: 1 year limited parts and labor1/2" NPT male with 3/8" flare adapter
- Lifetime warranty on stainless steel componentsDimensions: 10 5/8" H x 13" W x 12 3/4" D
- Height: 10 5/8"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 12 3/4"