9000 BTU Energy Star Single Zone High-Efficiency Mini-Split
Description & Highlights
LG 9000 BTU Energy Star Single Zone High-Efficiency Mini-Split - White
The LG 9000 BTU Energy Star Single Zone High-Efficiency Mini-Split (LS091HSV) is one of the most efficient mini-split air systems you'll find. The outdoor compressor unit features variable-speed inverter technology that actively adjusts to the needs of the air system. It achieves an amazing Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of 20 by using a twin-compressor system consisting of a larger compressor that helps the system reach a desired temperature while the smaller compressor helps maintain that temperature. As result, the unit adapts to draw only as much energy as it needs, saving you money by greatly reducing energy consumption rates. This model's compressor also features a heat pump, making the air system capable of providing sufficient heat for rooms up to 400 sq. ft. in size with 10,800 BTU heating power in addition to the 9,000 BTU cooling power. The dehumidifying mode also senses and controls the humidity levels in the room by automatically shutting the system off before a room becomes too cold.
The feature-packed indoor air controller connects to the outdoor compressor with small diameter copper piping and a electrical wiring so there's no need for ducts of any kind. The unit comes in a classic and understated white finish that looks great in any environment. The Plasma Air Purifying System uses four (4) stages of air filtration and an electronically-driven air purifier to create much cleaner and healthier air that's devoid of contaminants big and small. The mini-split air system gives you the option to choose from seven (7) different fan speeds, but perhaps one of the most unique features, the Chaos Mode, automatically adjusts the air louvers in a seemingly random fashion to supply airflow that is comfortably natural, much like what you'd find on a perfectly cool, breezy spring day. And when you're in need of air in a hurry, the Jet Cool and Jet Heat modes operate at the highest possible speed for a preset amount of time to rapidly reduce or raise the room temperature. To maximize ease-of-use, LG has included a full-function LCD remote control that allows you to operate every function of your mini-split air system from wherever is convenient for you. Some of the other useful features for this LG mini-split include an auto sleep mode, 24-hour timer, auto restart, and self-cleaning indoor coil. Make the LG 9000 BTU Energy Star Single Zone High-Efficiency Mini-Split your first choice for its completely automated operation, increased air conditioning effectiveness, exceptional efficiency, and a classic design with a purpose.
Variable-Speed Compressor with Inverter Technology:Energy Star rated, this mini-split uses a variable-speed outdoor compressor for unmatched efficiency
Wireless LCD Remote Control:Comes with a full-feature remote control with an LCD screen that displays all operation-related information
Chaos Wind Feature:A unique mode that automatically adjusts airflow to create an indoor environment with pleasant and natural air currents similar to those you'd experience outdoors
Note: All LG mini-split air systems should be installed by a professional HVAC technician.
- Model: LS091HSVLG 9000 BTU Energy Star Single Zone High-Efficiency Mini-Split
- Brand: LGBuilt-in low ambient standard down to 14°F (cool mode)
- Cooling Capacity: 9000 BTUWireless LCD remote control
- Heating Capacity: 10800 BTUAllergy-free filter
- Coverage Area: 350-400 sq. ft.Washable/anti-fungal pre-filter
- Ductless inverter technologyPre-charged with R410a refrigerant
- Variable speed compressor technologyThermostat Range: 64-86°F/60-86°F (cool/heat)
- Plasma air purifying systemIndoor Noise Level: 38/33/24/19 dB
- Gold Fin™ anti-corrosionOutdoor Noise Level: 45 dB
- Self-cleaning indoor coilIndoor Air Flow: 388 CFM
- Cooling/heating/fan modesOutdoor Air Flow: 1165 CFM
- Jet Cool & Jet Heat modesMinimum Operating Temperature: 5°F
- Seven (7) fan speeds and one (1) automatic adjustingEnergy Star rated
- 4-way automatic airflow direction controlEER: 13.3
- Ultra-quiet operationHSPF: 11
- Auto changeoverInput Voltage: 230/208 V/60 Hz
- Auto restartCooling Power: 3.0 A
- Sleep modeHeating Power: 3.7 A
- 24-hour On/Off timerIndoor Unit Weight: 24.5 lbs
- Year-round operationOutdoor Unit Weight: 77.2 lbs
- Built-in dehumidificationIndoor Unit Dimensions: 11.25" H x 34.81" W x 8.25" D
- Dehumidification: 2.6 pts/hrOutdoor Unit Dimensions: 21.44" H x 30.31" W x 11.31" D
- Warranty: 3 year parts; 5 years compressor
- Height: 11.25"
- Width: 34.81"
- Depth: 8.25"
- Height: 21.44"
- Width: 30.31"
- Depth: 11.31"