For technical reasons, your request could not be handled properly at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Executed Request: Product-
Error Details: Start node not found (ShowLite) for pipeline (Product).
Click on this link to Return to Homepage
4.2 Cu. Ft. Premier Built-In ADA Compliant Pharmacy Freezer
Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 4.2 Cu. Ft. Premier Built-In ADA Compliant Pharmacy Freezer
For consistently a low temperature in a space-efficient design, choose the American BioTech ADA compliant 4.2 Cu. Ft. Premier Built-In Pharmacy Freezer ( PH-ABT-UCBI-0420-ADA). This built-in medical freezer ensures proper storage of important items that require very specific and exceptionally cool temperatures, while keeping them safe and secure. The white powder coat exterior combined with heavy duty interior shelves provides clean and durable storage space for your temperature-sensitive items.
Capacity:4.2 cu. ft. of internal space offers ample space for supplies to be organized and stored
Temperature Range:The microprocessor temperature control can be used to set the average cycle temperature to -4°F (-20°C) which reads out on the digital temperature display
Built-In:Front-breathing ventilation allows the unit to be built-in and is undercounter height for seamless installation
Security:An integrated keyed lock provides increased security of important and valuable contents, while the door is lined with durable ABS material
Warranty:Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year parts warranty on compressor
Pharmacy Premier Under Counter Refrigerators & Freezers
Refrigerators and freezers come standard with microprocessor temperature controller and remote alarm contacts, audible and visual alarms and digital temperature display. Units are set in Fahrenheit to cycle at +39F/-4F, come with pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit, temperature logs and CDC approved power cord labels.
- Model: PH-ABT-UCBI-0420-ADAAmerican BioTech Supply 4.2 Cu. Ft. Built-In Stainless Steel Medical Freezer
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyLeveling legs
- Keyed door lockManual defrost
- Probe access port (3/8")Weight: 108 lbs
- Digital temperature displayMeets ADA guidelines
- Two (2) fixed wire shelvesRecessed door handle
- Solid powder coat swing doorDurable ABS material flat door liner
- Average cycle temperature: -4°F (-20°C)Audible and visual temperature alarms
- Magnetic door gasket for positive sealPower: 115 V/60 Hz, 1/3 HP, 5 Amps, 320 BTU's
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years compressorDimensions: 31.93" H x 23.75" W x 24.50" D
- Height: 31.93"
- Width: 23.75"
- Depth: 24.50"