Description & Highlights
Use the Vortex to ventilate, create negative pressure, or add to a complete drying system
The Vortex Axial Fan F174 will ventilate confined spaces through up to 125 feet of Sto&Go ducting – or propel dry air across large open areas to aid in drying. Improve indoor air quality and remove unwanted odors. Use the Vortex to ventilate, create negative pressure, or add to a complete drying system. The Vortex can be set-up for operation by itself or with up to 125 feet of ducting – making it ideal for ventilation plus a range of drying applications including gyms, concrete pads and hallways. It stacks for storage and disassembles easily for cleaning and offers underside drying vents, and the Built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew in this machine.
- Model: AIRWOLFAIRWOLF TurboDryer
- Brand: Dri-Eaz1 HP Motor
- Color: BlueHigh Single Fan Speed
- Easily Stacked for storage and transportPower: 11.6 amps
- Carrying case included for attachmentsUL, C-UL listed
- Up to 800 CFMWeight: 35 pounds
- Easy-grip handle120 Volts / 60 Hertz
- Built-in Microban antimicrobial product protectionUnderside Air Vent - Can dry under the dryer!
- Warranty: One year warrantyDimensions: 17"h x 21"w x 16"d
- Height: 17" x Width: 21" x Depth: 16"