50 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
Description & Highlights
Vinotemp 50 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler - Stainless Steel
Keep your wines chilled and ready to drink with the Vinotemp 50 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler (VT-50SBW). This stainless steel unit is comparable to high-end wine coolers, but offers a much more affordable price. Thanks to the front exhaust vent, the wine cooler can be used as either a freestanding or built-in unit, and it offers a cooling system with digital controls to help cool any wine you have, whether it is a red, white, or champagne wine.
Five (5) full-size and two (2) half-size sliding wood trim shelves allow you to have easy access to your wines, and the double-paned glass door gives you easy visibility to your labels so you'll know where that perfect bottle is without even having opened the door. Designed to hold up to 50 bottles, this cooler is perfect for the professional wine collector or the amateur connoisseur who wants their wines readily available.
Temperature Zone:The temperature zone can range from 45-65 degrees F for reds, whites, or champagnes
Placement:Can function as either a freestanding or built-in unit inside the home
Display:With an easy-to-read digital display, you know what temperature your wines are being chilled at
- Model: VT-50SBWVinotemp 50 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
- Brand: VinotempTemperature range: 45-65 degrees F
- Single-zone wine coolerDigital display
- Front exhaust cellarBuilt-in interior light
- Holds up to 50 bottlesDouble-paned thermal glass door
- Stainless steel doorUL listed
- Under counter or freestanding unitInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Five (5) full-size sliding shelvesPower: 5.0 A
- Two (2) half-size sliding shelvesWeight: 160 lbs
- Made in: ChinaDimensions: 34.5" H x 24" W x 23" D
- Warranty: 90 days limited parts; 1 year limited labor
- Height: 34.5"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 23"