Payment Plans with Affirm
Affirm allows you to spread your purchase over time with fixed monthly payments. Just select financing with Affirm at checkout
LD Network Rewards
Reward Points are easy to earn and spend. There are many ways to earn points, including watching a video or making a purchase. Login to redeem reward points on your next purchaseSee Details
Talk or chat with one of our friendly experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute
- This machine has a capacity of 5 lbs, 800 ozs or 2300 g
- It's incredibly compact, making it simple to store away
- You will have three weighing modes to choose from: lbs, ozs or grams
- Weight: 0.75 lbs
- Dimensions: 1.56" H x 5.125" W x 6.5" D
- This machine boasts a 5 kg capacity
- At just 3" high, these scales are incredibly compact
- You can measure in lbs-ozs, ozs, kgs and grams
- Weight: 4.67 lbs
- Dimensions: 3" H x 9.25" W x 9.5" D
- These machines have a 5 lb, 800 oz and a 2300 g capacity
- These scales won't dominate your countertops because they are compact
- Each scale comes with three options that allow you to weigh in lbs, ozs or grams
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Dimensions: 9" H x 16" W x 13" D
- This machine can measure products that weigh from .01-30 lbs
- This label printing scale is legal for trade
- This machine comes with 84, one-touch keys, and has the ability to hold up to 168 presets
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 16.1" W x 17.2" D
- These machines all boast a capacity of 5 kgs
- These machines are very easy to store because each one is just 3" high
- For extra precision, you can measure in grams, lbs-ozs, kgs and ozs
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 3" H x 9.25" W x 9.5" D
- This item can weigh items that range from .01-30 lbs
- This machine has been deemed legal for trade and is approved by NTEP
- Multiple transactions up to the value of $9,999.99 can be added up by this machine
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.7" H x 12.2" W x 13.2" D
- To ensure maximum precision, this machine has the ability to weigh products between .01 and 30 lbs
- This machine has been listed by UL and NTEP, making it legal for trade
- This machine can add up multiple transactions with ease, boasting a maximum price range of $9,999.99
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.8" H x 12.2" W x14.6" D
Have a Question? Call 1-866-975-4846
Have a Question? Call 1-855-727-8959
We Give You More
Get free standard shipping on thousands of designated products across our site. Some items, like very large and heavy products, do not qualify at this time.
30 Day Returns
Just give us a call to return your item. Most items can be returned up to 30 days from the purchase date. For specific details please read our return policy.
17 Years of Service
We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery.
Helpful Product Experts
Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute.
We are competitively priced everyday but if you do find a better deal at another authorized dealer let us know. For more details, see price match policy.
California Prop 65
General Summary of Proposition 65
The “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986” (more commonly referred to as ‘Proposition 65’)
was enacted to ensure that customers be properly warned when a product contains a substance known to cause cancer or
reproductive harm. The law requires the State of California to publish and maintain (annually) a list of substances
to be available to the general public. Additionally, the law requires that businesses properly notify residents of
the State of California about the presence of these substances in the products they purchase, or that may be present
in their homes, workplaces, or that otherwise may be released into the environment. The specific list contains a wide
range of naturally occurring and synthetic substances including manufacturing and construction chemicals, pesticides,
tobacco, food-additives, solvents, household products, drugs and byproducts created from a specific product usage.
For complete list of these chemicals, visit: http://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list
What is the California Proposition 65 Warning?
You may have noticed the below warning label on our products, or on products from other manufacturers. The warning has become increasingly commonplace and oftentimes raises questions about why the warning exists, and what it means to a customer. The warning itself is just one of many requirements for businesses operating in and/or selling products to customers in the the State of California. The warning does not mean that a product that includes the warning will cause cancer or reproductive harm, but rather it simply is provided in order to educate the consumer that a substance may exist. A large number of the substances listed under Proposition 65 have been in regular use for many years without any documented harm to a consumer. This is due to the low concentrations and minimal exposure that actually occurs with these substances. Those chemicals, however, have been determined by the State of California to be listed as potentially harmful.
I don’t live in California. Why did my product include this warning?
In order to ensure compliance with Proposition 65 requirements we have determined that all products manufactured by
Living Direct Inc, including products sold under the EdgeStar, Avallon and Koldfront brands, should include the
above-referenced warning label. This labeling requirements exists for all of our products regardless of the
location / destination to which the product is ultimately sold and/or shipped.
We believe that our products, when used as designed, are not harmful and as such this warning is provided in order to properly conform to the requirements of Proposition 65.
For complete details regarding Proposition 65, please visit:http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html
Toolbar Comparison Guide
Using the "Compare" button, you can store products in the toolbar on the bottom of your screen to compare later.
Click on an item to toggle between "selecting" and "deselecting" it. Products are selected by default. When you hover over a product on the toolbar, you will have the options of viewing the item or removing it.
You must have at least two products selected in the toolbar to compare them. Once you do, click on the "Compare Selected Items" button on the toolbar.