Accucold Temperature Logger
Description & Highlights
Summit Accucold Temperature Logger - White
Keep track of the temperature in your Summit fridge or freezer with the Summit Accucold Temperature Logger (DL1KIT). This unit is designed to log the temperature of the refrigerator or freezer every 15 minutes and record the results on a 64MB USB flash drive that is included with the logger. Designed mainly for medical fridges and freezers, this device comes in handy when you need to maintain the temperature of the unit's contents, such as vaccines and medical samples.
With a glycol bottle that stimulates vaccine temperature for high accuracy, this unit guarantees accurate readings within 1 degree C when the temperature is above -25 degrees C. The included flash drive can log 2.5 million readings for over 80 years of data storage, and reading the data is as simple as plugging it into your Mac or PC and downloading it to Microsoft Excel (or any other .CSV-compatible program) for easy access.
Data Storage:Can store 2.5 million readings for over 80 years
Accuracy:Takes log every 15 minutes within 1 degree C of the temperature
Event Logging:Logs whenever the power goes out to give the readings incredible accuracy
- Model: DL1KITSummit Accucold Temperature Logger
- Brand: SummitEasy analysis in Microsoft Excel
- NIST traceable probeCompact size
- Accurate within 1 degree CPower loss event logging
- 64MB flash drive includedProgrammable date & time
- Can hold 2.5 million readings for over 80 yearsAuto temp recording
- Stores data to USB flash driveCompatible with any Summit model
- LED indicator light6 V power supply
- Glycol bottle to stimulate vaccine temperaturePower: 0.5 A
- Made in: USAWeight: 10 oz
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 0.75" H x 5.38" W x 5" D
- Height: 0.75"
- Width: 5.38"
- Depth: 5"